Trymunity followers:

I came across this quote and had to share it with you.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

--Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

That pretty much sums it up. Never underestimate or doubt yourselves.

Randy
Bernadette Coleman
SmileThanks Randy! I'd like to repost this in the shoutbox...

Trymunity followers:

I came across this quote and had to share it with you.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

--Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

That pretty much sums it up. Never underestimate or doubt yourselves.

Randy
1 person likes this.
Randy Profeta

SmileThanks Randy! I'd like to repost this in the shoutbox...

Bernadette,

Go for it! I have plenty more.

Randy
Be the first person to like this.
Randy Profeta
Here are two qoutes from Henry Ford that have become my personal Mantra and have shaped the way I live my life, both before and after injury.

"If you think you can or cannot do a thing, you are correct."

"I am looking for a group of [people] who have an infinite ability to not know what cannot be done."

Randy
1 person likes this.
Randy Profeta
Trymunity followers:

i came across this and had to share it.

15 things you probably never knew or thought about...

1. At least five people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you receive. And just forget the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a good friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

Make a difference in someone's life. I am thinking about all of you. And, yes, you are all great!

Never unclip. Never, NEVER give up!

Randy
Randy Profeta
Courage:

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”

― Mary Anne Radmacher
Here are two Henry Ford quotations that have inspired me and helped me live my life both before and after injury.
"You are right whether you believe you can or cannot do anything."https://techemirate.com/sites-like-aliexpress/
"I'm looking for a group of [people] with a limitless capacity to not know what cannot be done," the speaker said.
You can’t change the whole world, and you certainly can’t change other people, but you do have the ability to change yourself. You can have a positive impact in your job, the people with whom you work, and the entire organization…the choice is up to you. –Cherie CarterScott ..