Viewing Single Post
Bernadette Coleman
Thanks Marty. Would you froward the article to me too? info@trymunity.com

marty salo said...

Donna, to make things a little bit easier to follow, it's generally better if you include the quoted text in between the bracketed quote and end quote. place your comments, after the slashquote. But hey, I can follow anyway. A friend of the family has a place in Hudson. There are several trailer parks down in Tampa. Multiple Sclerosis is sad when it gets closer to the end. I'm aware of a few people with MS. People do die. But I think helping them to feel involved is important while we are here.

I'm not involved too much with OT, but I did forward a small article on various styluses to a few of the therapists at the hospital. Also, I may have done a bit to help spur the incorporation of some computers for some patients to use. Maybe I've been an advocate for and example of what is possible. It's kind of sad that I am held up as an example, but I'm happy that I've made it as far as I have, and done as well.

I'd like to think that there's nothing particularly special about me, I just keep putting one foot in front of another.
1 person likes this.